Our methods and performances
EPEA Switzerland GmbH supports companies in different areas of activities in the development and implementation of Cradle to Cradle ® design concepts.
With an experienced, internationally oriented and interdisciplinary working management team, Cradle to Cradle ® projects are implemented in all industries worldwide. Scientific reviews for all projects are created in close cooperation with an accredited Material Health Assessor.
EPEA Switzerland is an accredited general assessor for the Cradle to Cradle CertificationTM.
Cradle to Cradle® Projects are generally complex. For the successful development and implementation we are equipped with extensive / leading and corresponding experience, know-how and references in the following areas:
- Knowledge Trustee: often parts of the project network are hesitating to deliver detailed information – e.g. about their sub suppliers or materials. In these cases EPEA Switzerland acts as a knowledge trustee.
- Accredited general assessor for the Cradle to Cradle CertificationTM
- Search Fields: Development of successful circular business models (e.g. e-Recycling, Building DNA)
- Business Development & Strategic Management (e.g. economic integration of take back systems)
- Project Development, Innovation Management, Change Management (Paradigm Change)
- Network Management for material streams (e.g. networking for closing the loop)
- Process Management, Controlling (Implementation, System-relevant Controlling Concepts)
- Supply Chain Management (Implementation, System-relevant Controlling Concepts)
- Coaching in the segments:
- Know How Enhancement (Capacity Building)
- Definition of alternative solutions (Chemicals, Raw Materials, Participants of closing the loop)
- Marketing and Communication (Support in the development of marketing statements and communication)
- Certification Consulting ( professional support, audit on site of the enterprises)
- Projects on behalf of governments, authorities, organizations
- Concept development and implementation of extensions in developing countries (Dissemination)
- Conference Hostings (C2C Congress, Expert talks), Training and Coaching (Workshops), Lectures and Speeches
The Institute’s goal is to support and accelerate the transformation of the products and the industry along the way. The Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute is a “non-profit U.S. organization” for the global certification of all Cradle to Cradle® products.
The C2CPII aims to do the following tasks:
- Certification audit
- Certificate award
- Training, auditing partners
- Development of certification standards
- Public database of preferred chemicals
- Internationalization of certification